The Clear Choice in Vacuum Bags
- It Really Holds A Seal: Vac it once and be assured it will stay vacuumed until your customer opens it.
- 3/8th Seals Means No Rip, Tears, or Blowouts: This is a very high quality vacuum bag, it will not rip or tear like lower quality vacuum bags, and will conform to the buds instead of deform them.
- Nominal 3 Mil: Strong material that conforms to the contents instead of crushing it.
- Durable Nylon / Poly COEX: We achieve such a thin and form-able bag that retain durability with the high nylon content of this bag which adds strength and durability.
- Boiling: Also available in Boil-able Just contact us.
Kosher & FDA Approved
Our vacuum bags are both Kosher and FDA Approved food grade.
Free of Toxic Chemicals
These vacuum bags are great for many purposes, but food is obviously one of the main uses of our vacuum bags. You can rest assured that our vacuum bags are toxic free, and safe for your meat, cheese, jerky or other food products.
- BPA free
- Free of animal origins
- Pthalates free
- TSE free
- Sulfur free
Our Quali-vac vacuum bag is a very versatile and are usefully for any vacuum sealing purpose.
- Food Storage
- Nuts and Candy.
- REACH & RoHS compliant
- CA Toxics In Packaging Act Compliant (California health & Safety code, Section 25214.16 )
|Tear MD/TD||D-882||4,990 / 5,114|
|Elongation MD/TD||D-882||344 / 429|
|Elmendorf Tear MD / TD||D-1922||1926 / 1574|
|Secant Modulus MD/ TD||N/A||54,029 / 65,177|
Call For Additional Technical Information
The values indicated are the results of tests made in compliance with the normal standards. They are given as an indication and should be considered as average values and given without any obligation on our part. This data was provided directly to us from our film supplier.